FMC CAN-FD Adapter Card
The FMC CAN-FD Adapter Card provides two isolated CAN-FD channels with a maximum datarate of 5 Mbit/s.
The board uses a TI TCAN1042HG CAN-FD Transceiver with seperate isolated power supply. The CAN signals are connected to the FMC connector through isolation and level-converter devices. The CAN-bus can be attached to the board through a boxed header or DSUB-9 connector. The termination can be adjusted to the respective requirements through jumpers and assembly options. There are test points (loops) for all important singals, where a detailed analysis can be helpful for the signals (GND, Vcc, CAN H/L, CAN RXD/TXD). Additionally, the board has 8 GPIOs protected with diodes for independent usage.
The FMC CAN-FD Adapter Board enables an easy and quick connection of CAN(-FD) busses to FPGAs boards for rapid prototyping. Due to the isolation of the CAN-FD transceivers, the board is especially suited for advanced environments, e.g automotive or industrial solutions.
- FMC LCP Standard Connector
- 2 isolated CAN-FD channels with maximum 5 Mbit/s
- TI TCAN1042HG CAN-FD Transceiver (exchangeable)
- Boxed-Header and 9-pin D-SUB Connector
- Freely configurable termination and Mode Pin function
- Test Points (Loops) for CAN Signals und Voltages
- 8 protected GPIOs